The Glass Castle
I imagine this book to involve a backstory following the main character's interaction with her mother because it seems that they do not have the typical mother-daughter relationship. I'm not sure what time period this book is set in, but based on her mother's ideals towards physical objects and priorities in life, I am assuming that she is somewhat of a "hippy." I don't know where the main character's father is, but I do know that he most likely has the same ideals as the mother because the mother continuously mentions that "Your father and I are who we are." This lumps the mother and father in with each other, showing that they have similar ideals, and probably raised they daughter and son in unity, so I'm expecting to read about a mother and father duo who raise their children to the outcome of poverty within the parents and some wealth for the children.
Good predictions I image you already read this book, seems so detailed.
ReplyDeleteNOICE
ReplyDelete