The Color Purple extended summary
In the book The Color Purple, Celie speaks to us through letters to god. She has described her abusive relationship with her father. Her father was the man who raped her then continued to sell her to a man for marriage. Celie has not been able to connect with her husbands children at all but acts as a mother figure for them. I believe that throughout the book we will see how Celie transforms herself and becomes even more of a mother figure to the children. She'll treat them as her own and even make a deeper connection with them.
Another thing I think will end up happening is that Celie will end up meeting Shug, her "celebrity" role model. I believe Shug will end up teaching her a very important lesson.
One last prediction I have for this book is Harpo and Sophia will end up having more children and raising a happy family, Harpo will not stoop to his fathers level and be a good husband and not beat them.
I didn't even think about the future of Harpo and Sofia, I completely agree that Harpo will become a wonderful father to his children. I think you could have mentioned Nettie in the future with Celie, but I do agree with this prediction. Good job dude. (: <3
ReplyDelete