Posing Good Questions
1.Why is it important for Victoria to go to college?
2.Why doesn’t Betty try harder to get along with the bus driver?
3.What are Victoria’s most appealing characteristics and how do they connect with you?
4.Why do you think people like to rely on others?
1) It is important for Victoria to go to college because she has a child and she needs education to get a good job to support her family.
ReplyDelete2)Betty doesn't try harder to get along with the bus driver because she doesn't feel like she's wrong and she believes that it is the bus drivers fault not hers.
3) Victorias most appealing characteristic would have to be responsibly because she is a young women a high schooler who got pregnant and took responsibility for that she got abandoned by her family but that did not stop her from still moving on a succeeding in life. I can connect because I am responsible and in the sense that I am a young women in high school and I am going to do further education after high school.
4)I think that people rely on others because for some people it is easy to do. Some people don't like to take responsibility for certain responsibilities so they rely on people to help or do it for them because some people will do it for them however some people will say they will do it but yet they do not follow through with what they said.